Pittsburgh's Very Own - DH3 - College
Kids‘ Premium Hoodie
Kids‘ Premium Hoodie is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Delivery time: 3/30/23 - 4/6/23 (Standard)
Kids‘ Premium Hoodie | Brand: Spreadshirt | Fabric Content: 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton/40% polyester)
If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt for any child, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the Spreadshirt Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton/40% polyester). Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Classic kangaroo-style front pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Fitting Note: Product may run small; please check size charts
- Imported garment; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
The first shirt I ordered was a complete misprint, so I called your Customer Service dept. and discussed the problem with your staff. They had me immediately reorder the shirt at no cost to me, and the shirt was perfect.
It says that your sizes run small which caused me to go with a larger size for both of my boys and they ended up being way to big. If I would of went with their typical size it would have been just perfect. That was a huge bummer. I also felt like the cost to print on the sweatshirt was high.
I ordered a child's small and It was the size for a toddler. Very disappointed.
The sleeves if this are way short of any other Youth Large item. I took a pic of it compared to another shirt of that size and there is a two inch discrepancy. I ** my grandson will be wearing a 3/4 length sleeve sweatshirt. Very sad
Disappointed in sizing. Stuck with a sweatshirt that won’t fit. Wasted money.
Page 1 of 63